Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, March 28, 2006 @ 3:36 AM
HELLLLLLLOOO. I'm back home not long from gym! :) been real tired these two days, i really wonder why man! :/ anyways, today had so many lessons, and all was indeed equally BORRRINGG! :D Oh, went for gym. decided to slack until jiaolian almost chased me home. ( not like he never lah ) but just today wanted to stay in school. i hate my home sometimes yeah. :)) SO I TRAINED. hahah, did warmup and stuffs. and started slacking after elton starting talking cock again, but wheee. immediately after he & algene left, i was back in the training mood! :D but not say trained very hard either. so yarh.
and now im back home. just read finish To Kill A Mocking Bird. AND GUESS WHAT! I FUCKINGLY CRIED AROUND THE ENDING AND AT THE ENDING! :( i think it's so touching! :(( sighs. i love literature man. i simply sympathise boo radley. ;/ Most people are nice, only when we finally see them. HAI, im so addicted to mocking lah. damn it, even tamlyn thinks im crazy over it. hahah :D
i love literature!!! I LOVE LITERATURE! I LOOOOVEEE LITERATURE!!! :D <3
|